The owner of INFOPOMIAR.PL website is
INFOPOMIAR Land Survey and IT Services
Hubert Soluch MA
UL. Kotarbińskiego 4/51
EU VAT NUMBER: 796-242-58-06
INFOPOMIAR SHOP IN WARSAW:
ul. Bartycka 175 pawilon 100
INFOPOMIAR SHOP IN RADOM:
Ul. Zbrowskiego 118/3
INFOPOMIAR SHOP IN TRICITY:
Ul. Słupecka 12A
Bank Account Number:
1. Product availability at INFOPOMIAR.PL
We aim at the best and fastest on-line shopping services. Therefore, we implemented a complex but simple product availability tracking system. Information about the time of delivery and product availability is always displayed in Product Details next to Availability. This means maximum time required for InfoPomiar to prepare and send a product to a Client, for example: time needed to order a product from the manufacturer etc.
- "in continuous sale"
This means that we probably have these products in stock. These products can be sent the same day.
- "within 7 days of ordering"
These products have to be ordered and brought from the manufacturer. It can take up to 7 days. Usually, it takes 3–4 working days.
- "within 1–5 days of ordering”
If these products are ordered before 1pm at our website, they are ordered the same day and are in stock the next day. These products are brought from our domestic partners.
- "upon request"
Usually we order these products from our international partners. The time and all details regarding processing such orders are agreed individually with our customers.
Please note: The above information refers to a regular order processing in our store. Time needed for order completion may differ due to many factors, for example the product is out of stock. When this happens, the customer will be informed about this fact within 12 hours after placing an order. The status accepted for processing means that the product will be delivered not later than the above says.
2. Payment methods
We always think about our clients’ comfort and lower expenses. Therefore, we offer various payment and delivery methods :
- Courier – This method is suitable for large packages. It is very comfortable as we can simply contact the courier and agree delivery details. It also a fast and reliable method.
- COD (cash on delivery) – The payment is made at delivery in the presence of a courier. If you want to make a quick payment, use this method. Products ordered in this way are sent on the same day.
- Individual agreement – Details of delivery are agreed during a phone conversation, for example the package might be opened on delivery or packages are sent abroad.
- Personal collection at our branch in Warsaw :
ul. Bartycka 175 sales office 100
0 22 559 10 29
575 650 050
- Personal collection at our branch in Radom
ul. Zbrowskiego 118/3
0 48 62 99 666
668 001 513
- Personal collection at our branch in Tricity
ul. Słupecka 12A
696 942 905
3. Payment methods
For our customers we offer three methods of payment:
- bank transfer – the payment is made in advance via a bank transfer to our company account.
- cash at delivery – the payment is made on delivery. If the goods are not paid for, they are returned to our store.
- payment at the collection point – the payment is made upon a personal collection. We accept cash and debit cards.
4. Warranty, complaints and returns
Each product purchased in our store has a 12-month warranty. Detailed information can be found inside the box with the product. If such information is not given, the warranty is 12 months and is valid on the basis of a VAT invoice.
Warranty – Each product purchased in our store has a 12-month warranty (on the basis of a VAT invoice). Products that have a 24- or 36-month warranty are supplied with a warranty card with a proper annotation. To accept a warranty claim, a copy/original of Vat invoice along with a warranty card with a company stamp are required.
Complaints – please report all complaints by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+48 668 136 586). Our employees help, advise and make sure that the complaints are caused by product’s defects. A faulty item should be delivered to our company at customer’s own expense. If the complaints are accepted, Infopomiar will return delivery costs to the customer. Complaints are processed in 14 days or in 30 days, if any component needs to be ordered from an international manufacturer.
Returns – every customer purchasing goods on-line has a right to withdrawal from the agreement. Any product purchased in the Internet can be returned within 10 (from 25th December 2014 – in 14 days) from the date of delivery. The customer has a right to return a product without providing reasons for his decision.