Leica DigiCat 650i Digital Detector, with Bluetooth
Leica DigiCat 650i Digital detector, with Bluetooth
- The instrument enables a precise and accurate detection and position determination of electric and telecommunication cables, steel pipes and tagged* PVC installations to prevent their damage when building and excavation works are carried out.
- The instrument was supplied with an internal memory and wireless communication Bluetooth.
- Intelligent software and digital signal processing (DNS) make utilities detection simple and effective.
- It saves money and time and increases safety at the building site.
- Operation mode: Power 50 Hz/60 Hz, Radio 15 kHz − 60 kHz, Transmitter Mode 8 kHz/33
- Detection depth: Power: to 3 m, radio: to 2 m, transmitter: to 3m
- Resistance: IP 54
- Detected utility depth indication: yes (with a transmitter)
- Data transmission: yes
- Battery life: 40 hours
- Weight: 2.7 kg
The pack includes:
- Leica Digicat 650i digital detector
- User manual
- Leica certificate
- Receipt/VAT invoice