SurvGeo LR-60 Laser Detector / laser detector for line lasers
SurvGeo LR-60 Laser Detector
- It is used to detect a laser’s beam where a human eye does not see it.
- The receiver captures a laser signal when it is not visible anymore.
- With visual and audible signalling system, the instrument determines laser’s beam position accurately.
- A practical staff holder is included.
- Two vertical and horizontal bubbles for a precise positioning.
- Laser detector window size: 20 mm
- Accuracy: +/- 1 mm
- Power Supply: 1 x battery 9V (6F22)
- Automatic shut-off: after 20 minutes of inactivity
- Working temperature: from- 10°C to 50°C
- Dimensions (height x length x width.): 150 x 50 x 25 mm
- Weight (with a battery): 0.20 kg
The pack includes:
- SurvGeo LR-60 Laser Detector
- Mounting holder
- Battery 9V (6F22)